- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Simmons & Simmons European Communities Law Prize
- The Simmons & Simmons European Communities Law Prize may
be awarded in
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student of University College
London who has
shown the greatest proficiency in the Law and Institutions of the
Communities examination held during the University year before that in
award is made.
- The value of the Prize is £100 and shall be used for books.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:56