Linklaters and Paines Prize
Founded in 1996 by Linklaters
- A Prize known as the Linklaters & Paines Prize for
Excellence may be
awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize may be awarded to a student who achieves an
excellent result in a
particular examination taken at the end of the Intermediate year.
- The value of the Prize fund each year is £250.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Laws on the advice of the Sub-Dean.
- The award is announced in November.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.