- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
CIArb Prize for Dispute Resolution
1. Two prizes are available to students enrolled on the LLM during
the academic year of 2009-10. The prize will be awarded to the two
students attaining the highest individual marks for their dissertation
on the subject of arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.
2. The value of the prize is £2000 each.
3. The winners will have their dissertations published on the CIArb’s website and
possible publication in the journal.
4. The winners of the CIArb prize will be announced in December 2010.
5. The winners will be invited to attend the UCL Laws Prize Giving Ceremony in spring
2011, where they will have the opportunity to meet the sponsors.
6. In order to be considered for the CIArb prize, entrants must be registered UCL LLM students during the academic year 2009-10 and must write their dissertation on an aspect of arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:02