- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Catherine Maude Pearce Scholarship for Senior Women Students
Mrs Catherine Harriet Wheals, who died 9 February
1925, by her will made
26 October 1903, shortly after the death, at the age of 22, of her only
Catherine Maude, the wife of Richard Pearce, proved 24 March 1925, in
Principal Registry by James Bourne Benson, her executor, alone, gave the
ultimate residue of her Estate "for such London Hospitals or other
such shares and manner in every respect as my Executors shall in their
discretion think proper"
- A Scholarship, known as the Catherine Maude Pearce Scholarship, may
awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council, on the
recommendation of a
Committee of the Academic Board.
- The Scholarship is awarded for the purpose of assisting the
adjudged by the Council as being the most promising final year student
of doing so, to proceed to graduate studies at the College.
- The annual value of the Catherine Maude Pearce Scholarship may
from year to year but will be in the region of £525.
- A candidate must be a woman student who is a candidate for
graduation in the
term in which the award is made.
- A candidate must send written notice of her intention to
compete for the
Scholarship to the Registrar of the College on or before 15 May.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a Committee
- The Committee may require candidates to attend a personal interview.
- The Scholar elected must pursue a course of study approved by
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:16