Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Goldsmiths' Company Financial Hardship Bursaries
Founded in 1996 by Goldsmiths' Company
- A number of bursaries (normally up to three) known as the
Company Financial Hardship Bursaries may be awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the recommendation
Goldsmiths' Bursary Committee.
- The value of each bursary may be up to a maximum of £2000.
- The Bursaries may be awarded to UK undergraduate students who
considering interrupting or giving up their studies during or after
year because of financial hardship. Special attention will be
applications from mature students and students with disabilities.
- Students in receipt of a bursary may be awarded additional
subsequent years of study.
- Nominations for the award of the bursaries will be
sought from the Dean of
Students, Departmental Tutors and Faculty Tutors during March.
- A panel including the Senior Tutor and the Dean of
Students will be convened
during May to consider the nominations.
- The awards will be announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations of the College.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:01 by Registry Web