Attention Students: Read more about planned strike action on the 3rd December 2013.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Trevelyan Goodall Art Scholarship
Founded in 1872 by the Subscribers to the Fund for establishing a Memorial to Trevelyan Goodall, a former pupil of University College School
- An Entrance Scholarship, known as the Trevelyan Goodall Art Scholarship, may be awarded when there is a vacancy.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council, on the recommendation of the Provost.
- The Scholarship is open to boys of University College School only.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Fine Art or Architecture.
- The value of a Trevelyan Goodall Art Scholarship is £50 a session.
- A candidate must have been a pupil in University College School for at least six terms (including that in which he is a candidate for the Scholarship).
- The Headmaster of University College School shall nominate candidates to the College on or before 30 November.
- The examination of candidates is conducted by the Provost, the Slade Professor of Fine Art and the Bartlett Professor of Architecture, after considering reports by the Headmaster of University College School and the Drawing Master of the School. A candidate is required to submit a set of drawings executed in University College School.
- A candidate may be required to attend a personal interview.
- A candidate must submit a declaration in writing, countersigned by his parent or guardian, that he intends to adopt the career of a professional artist or architect.
- The Scholarship is tenable in the Slade School of Fine Art, or in the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning, or in both.
- The Scholarship is tenable for four sessions if awarded to a student of the Slade School of Fine Art, or for five sessions if awarded to a student of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning, subject in either case to a favourable report by the Provost at the end of each session.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:11 by Registry Web