- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Henry Tonks Prize
Founded in 1937 by the Tonks Memorial Committee, Professor Henry Tonks was Slade Professor of Fine Art, 1917-30
- The Henry Tonks Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Prize is awarded for the best set of three drawings
executed by a
student in the course of the session.
- The value of the Henry Tonks Prize is £70.
- A candidate must be a student in the Slade School of Fine
Art at the time of
competing for the Prize, and must have attended the School
for not less than two
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Slade Professor of
- Payment of the Prize is made shortly after the announcement of
- Drawings for which a Henry Tonks Prize has been awarded may be
the Slade School at the discretion of the Slade Professor of Fine
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:06