- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Betty Malcolm Scholarship
Founded in 1937 by Mrs Edith Emily Malcolm in memory of Betty Malcolm, a student of the Slade School, who was killed in an accident when flying
- A Scholarship, known as the Betty Malcolm Scholarship, may be
there is a vacancy.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the
Council, on the recommendation of the
Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Stage and Decorative Painting.
- The annual value of the Betty Malcolm Scholarship may
fluctuate from year to
year but will be in the region of £240.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Slade Professor of
- Candidates are required to produce evidence of their
work. They may also be
required to attend a personal interview.
- The Scholarship is tenable in the Slade
School of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is normally tenable for one session, but may
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:13