- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir Hilary Jenkinson Prize
Founded in 1984 from funds provided by the will of Sir Hilary Jenkinson `for the encouragement and assistance of students working upon the subject of Archive Administration in University College London'
- The Sir Hilary Jenkinson Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Director of
the School of Library, Archive and Information Studies.
- The Prize is awarded to the most distinguished of the candidates
for the MA
Degree in Archives and Records Management.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £100 and may
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Director of the
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies in consultation with
Board of Examiners for Archive and Records Management.
- The award is announced in December.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:45