Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Sue Jamieson Memorial Award
- The Award will be made to an undergraduate student in
penultimate year of study at the Slade School of Fine
Art and will be disbursed
in two equal instalments. The first instalment will be made at the
the penultimate year of study and the second
instalment will be made at the
beginning of the final year of study, subject to
- The Award will be available to a current student at the
School of Fine Art studying on either the three year BFA in
Fine Art or the
four year BA in Fine Art. The successful
candidates must be of good academic standing.
- The Award will be made by a committee of Slade
staff chaired by
the Slade Professor
- The Award will be made to a student of academic
merit and financial
- The total Award will be for £4,000 (payable in two
- At the time when there are insufficient funds remaining to
full award, the remaining balance will be used for a prize/s.
first Award will be made at the start of the 2009/10
- In the unlikely event that no suitable candidate for an Award
be identified, more than one Award may be made in the following year.
- The above criteria are not open to subsequent amendment.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:54 by Registry Web