- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Hollier Graduate Scholarship in Greek
- Two annual awards known as the Hollier Graduate
Scholarships in Greek
may be granted to graduate students (Masters or PhD) studying Greek.
- The prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Department of Greek and Latin.
- The value of each award is £1,000.
- To be considered, students must have submitted a
completed application for admission to postgraduate study in the
Department of Greek and Latin by 30 March.
- There is no application process. All eligible
students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- The Scholarship is tenable for one year but may be
renewed for a second year in exceptional circumstances.
- Renewal of the award is subject to satisfactory
progress in the programme of study.
- Applicants will be notified of the departmental
decision by July each year.
- Payment of the Scholarship is normally made in October.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:55