Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Hollier Graduate Scholarship in Greek
- Two annual awards known as the Hollier Graduate
Scholarships in Greek
may be granted to graduate students (Masters or PhD) studying Greek.
- The prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Department of Greek and Latin.
- The value of each award is £1,000.
- To be considered, students must have submitted a
completed application for admission to postgraduate study in the
Department of Greek and Latin by 30 March.
- There is no application process. All eligible
students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- The Scholarship is tenable for one year but may be
renewed for a second year in exceptional circumstances.
- Renewal of the award is subject to satisfactory
progress in the programme of study.
- Applicants will be notified of the departmental
decision by July each year.
- Payment of the Scholarship is normally made in October.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:55