- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Gay Clifford Bursaries for Undergraduate Women Students
IMPORTANT: Please note that this scheme is currently under review, no awards are available for 2014/15.
Founded in 2002 in the will of Gay Clifford
- Up to six bursaries known as the Gay Clifford Bursaries for Undergraduate Women Students may be awarded in each session.
- The bursaries are awarded by Council, on the recommendation of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and the Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences.
- The bursaries are awarded to women who are studying for an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities or in the Faculty of Social and Historical Science. Financial circumstances and academic merit are taken into consideration.
- The value of each award is £500 per annum.
- No application is necessary.
- Nominations, together with references, must be received by Faculties from Heads of Departments by 10 December. No more than two nominations may be submitted by any Department.
- The bursary holders will be selected by a small panel formed of members of the Faculty Boards.
- The scholars selected must pursue a course of study at University College London and must be enrolled in the term in which the buraries are awarded.
- The bursaries are tenable for one year initially.
Successful candidates will be announced by 15 January.
The College reserves the right to vary these regulations should it become necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources in the fund.
Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 jan 14 10:04