Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Edward Moore Prize
Founded in 1995 in memory of the eminent Dante scholar Edward Moore (1835-1916), who delivered the Barlow Lectures on The Divine Comedy for 17 sessions
- A prize known as the Edward Moore Prize may
be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize is awarded to the
student of the College who is recommended as
being the most distinguished student of Italian in
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Head of the
Department of Italian.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:32