- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Edward Moore Prize
Founded in 1995 in memory of the eminent Dante scholar Edward Moore (1835-1916), who delivered the Barlow Lectures on The Divine Comedy for 17 sessions
- A prize known as the Edward Moore Prize may
be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize is awarded to the
student of the College who is recommended as
being the most distinguished student of Italian in
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Head of the
Department of Italian.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:32