- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dolbey Travel Scholarships
Founded in 1994 out of the income from a bequest of the late Ethel Maude Dolbey
- One or more travelling scholarships, known as the Dolbey
Scholarships may be
awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Slade School of Fine Art to students normally resident in the UK.
- The Scholarships are awarded for the purpose of travel
and are available to
students at any time during their association with the
Slade School of Fine
- The value of the awards is determined by
the Slade Professor of Fine
- Candidates must submit a programme of travel and study
to the Secretary of
the Slade School by 5 May in the year when the award is to be
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a
committee of staff of
the Slade School, chaired by the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:08