- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dolbey Travel Scholarships
Founded in 1994 out of the income from a bequest of the late Ethel Maude Dolbey
- One or more travelling scholarships, known as the Dolbey
Scholarships may be
awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Slade School of Fine Art to students normally resident in the UK.
- The Scholarships are awarded for the purpose of travel
and are available to
students at any time during their association with the
Slade School of Fine
- The value of the awards is determined by
the Slade Professor of Fine
- Candidates must submit a programme of travel and study
to the Secretary of
the Slade School by 5 May in the year when the award is to be
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a
committee of staff of
the Slade School, chaired by the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:08