Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dolbey Travel Scholarships
Founded in 1994 out of the income from a bequest of the late Ethel Maude Dolbey
- One or more travelling scholarships, known as the Dolbey
Scholarships may be
awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Slade School of Fine Art to students normally resident in the UK.
- The Scholarships are awarded for the purpose of travel
and are available to
students at any time during their association with the
Slade School of Fine
- The value of the awards is determined by
the Slade Professor of Fine
- Candidates must submit a programme of travel and study
to the Secretary of
the Slade School by 5 May in the year when the award is to be
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a
committee of staff of
the Slade School, chaired by the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:08