Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
L.F. Vernon-Harcourt Prize
Founded in 1920 by a bequest under the will of L.F. Vernon-Harcourt, Professor of Civil Engineering and Surveying, 1882-1905
- The L.F. Vernon-Harcourt Prize may
be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for Civil Engineering.
- The Prize takes the form of books,
instruments, or materials to the value of
- Candidates must be students of the College who have
attended a course of
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Chadwick Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:37 by Registry Web