- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
R.C. Vaughan Bursary
Founded in 1976 by Dr K.K. Gupta as a memorial to Mr R.C. Vaughan who was a Lecturer and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering from 1940 to 1952
- The Council makes grants from time to time from the R. C.
- The grants are made on the recommendation of the
Chadwick Professor of Civil
- Candidates for grants must be students in the Department
of Civil and
Environmental Engineering, and must be in need of financial
assistance to enable
them to continue their studies in the
- Candidates must give full information of their financial
the Chadwick Professor of Civil Engineering.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:31