Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
R.B. Hounsfield Prize in Traffic Engineering
Founded in 1950 to commemorate the connection of Mr R.B. Hounsfield with the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 1947-50
- The R. B. Hounsfield Prize in Traffic Engineering
may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to a student showing
excellence in the subjects of the
B.Eng or M.Eng examination relating to Transport Studies.
- The Prize takes the form of books or instruments
to the value of
- A candidate must be a student of the College in
the Department of Civil and
Environmental Engineering who is a candidate for graduation in the term
the award is made.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Chadwick
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:33 by Registry Web