- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Rank Taylor Hobson Prize
Founded in 1986 by Rank Taylor Hobson to commemorate the Centenary of the company
- The Rank Taylor Hobson Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
Engineering advised by the Pender Professor of
- The Prize is awarded to a student in the final year of
the BSc.(Eng) or
B.Eng. courses in the Electronic and Electrical Engineering
upon outstanding performance in the 3rd year project of
the degree course.
- The Prize takes the form of a cheque for £50.
- No application is necessary and the award is announced in
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:43