- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Professor David Broome Memorial Prize for Control Engineering
Founded in 1999 by Dr Athanasios Pittaras and Mr M Greenshields in memory of Professor David Broome
- A prize known as the Professor David
Broome Prize for Control Engineering
may be awarded at the end of each academic year.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Prize will be presented to the third year undergraduate
achieves the best results in the field of control engineering
examination performance in course
MECHE467 and/or the best third-year project,
MECHE441, on a control engineering topic).
- No application is necessary.
- The value of the Prize is £200.
- The qualifications of candidates will be considered at
the course examiners
meeting and agreed by the Head of the Department of Mechanical
- The award is announced in July
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:47