Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
- The Dean's Lists are designed as a commendation to undergraduate students of excellence.
- The purpose of the Dean's Lists is to reward students who excel in their chosen field and deserve recognition for their achievements but who may not necessarily receive any other Departmental/Faculty award.
- Only third and fourth year students are normally considered eligible for the Dean's Lists.
- Criteria and selection procedures are the responsibility of individual Faculties.
- Faculties will write to recipients to notify them of their award.
- The Dean's List awards will be recorded on the students' Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR).
Page Editors : Student Funding