- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir Andrew Taylor Prize in Architecture
Founded in 1938 under the will of Sir Andrew T. Taylor, J.P., R.C.A., F.S.A., F.R.I.B.A., Chair of the Architectural Education Committee
- The Sir Andrew Taylor Prize in Architecture
may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
Professor of Architecture.
- The Prize is awarded for the best set of drawings,
and design, submitted by a student on completion of the one-year Diploma
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments,
or materials to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The Bartlett Professor of Architecture may appoint
a jury of members of the
staff of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
to assist in the
making of the recommendation.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:06