Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Maggie Scruton Memorial Travel Scholarship
Founded in 1987 from a fund subscribed in memory of Miss M Scruton, a secretary in the Bartlett School from 1968 to 1986
- One or more Maggie Scruton Memorial Travel Scholarships may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Bartlett Travel Awards Committee.
- The Scholarships are awarded to two categories of students at the Bartlett: one class being M.Sc. students in Architecture and the other being all other postgraduate students and all undergraduate students.
- The Scholarships are awarded exclusively for travel to France, to study an aspect of French culture relating to academic interests.
- Candidates must apply through the Bartlett's Scholarships Website before 1st May, giving particulars of the purposes for which they are seeking a Scholarship, and of the place or places they intend to visit in the event of a Scholarship being awarded. This notice should include an indication of the purposed itinerary, an outline budget for the travel and study, and an indication of how much is being sought towards this budget through the Scholarship Fund. Previous tenure of a Scholarship does not debar a candidate from competing on a second occasion.
- Successful candidates will be expected to present a report on their visit within one month of their return.
- Successful candidates will be notified once a decision has been reached.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:10