- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Fitzroy Robinson Drawing Prizes
Founded in 1984 from a donation made by the Fitzroy Robinson Partnership, to honour Mr Fitzroy Robinson, recently retired and an ex-student of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
- Two Fitzroy Robinson Drawing Prizes may be awarded in each
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
Professor of Architecture.
- The Prizes are awarded to students
who produce the best drawings in the year
for which the awards are made.
- The Prizes take the form of travel grants of £465 each,
and during their
travels prizewinners are expected to sketch, such sketches
being submitted to
the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
at the conclusion of their
tours for the benefit of other students.
- No application is necessary.
- The Bartlett Professor of Architecture may appoint
a jury of members of the
staff of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
to assist in the
making of the recommendations.
- The awards are announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:05