Top Resources
A-Z Icon A-Z Index
Term Dates Icon Term Dates
Directory Icon Directory Services
Portico Icon Portico
Registry Student and Registry Services
Student Centre Student Centre
Pay On-line Pay On-line
Study Abroad Icon Study Abroad
Timetable Timetable
Moodle Moodle
Map Icon Maps and Transport links

Loans and Maintenance Rates

Student loans are available to eligible full-time UK undergraduate students (and for some PG students on specific programmes e.g. teacher training). For further information on how much you might be entitled to, please refer to Student Finance England's webpage.

If you are in training for social work, medicine or certain areas of healthcare, you may be able to get a bursary through the NHS. This may also affect the amount of funding that you receive from the SLC / SFE. For more information please refer to this page NHS Funding

For graduate students the Research Councils UK site provides the most up to date information. RCUK Link

Page Editors : Student Funding