Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Statement of Student Status
The 'Statement of Student Status' is a document that can be used to confirm your registration status at UCL.
|Q. What information does the 'Statement of Student Status' confirm?|
Our standard 'Statement of Student Status' includes the following information:
- Student Number
- Full Name as Registered
- Programme of Study
- Enrolment Status
- Mode of Attendance
- Registration Dates
- Award Details (if awarded)
|Q. What is the purpose of this document?|
You can obtain a 'Statement of Student Status' for one of the following:
- Council Tax Exemption (full-time student only)
- Opening a Bank Account (International Students only)
- Transcripts for Research Students
|Q. How can I obtain a 'Statement of Student Status'?|
- The quickest way to obtain it is to visit the Student Centre in person. Alternatively please send an email request to email@example.com with your name, student number, date of birth and the address you would like this delivered to. If the delivery address is not specified this will be automatically sent to your contact address on PORTICO.
- Please note that we will not be able to issue you with a 'Statement of Student Status' if you have a UCL debt on your record.
Page last modified on 29 oct 13 16:51 by Sonja Van Praag