Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Statement of Student Status
The 'Statement of Student Status' is a document that can be used to confirm your registration status at UCL.
|Q. What information does the 'Statement of Student Status' confirm?|
Our standard 'Statement of Student Status' includes the following information:
- Student Number
- Full Name as Registered
- Programme of Study
- Enrolment Status
- Mode of Attendance
- Registration Dates
- Award Details (if awarded)
|Q. What is the purpose of this document?|
You can obtain a 'Statement of Student Status' for one of the following:
- Council Tax Exemption (full-time student only)
- Opening a Bank Account
- Transcripts for Research Students
|Q. How can I obtain a 'Statement of Student Status'?|
- If you are a current UCL student enrolled on a programme of study at UCL, you can now print out your own Statement of Student Status or an opening a bank account letter via Portico. Just log into Portico and click on the Statement of Student Status link on your Portico home page.
- For UCL Alumni students you can visit the Student Centre (between the opening hours of 10am -4pm) with some form of photo identification such as your passport or UK driver's licence and we will give you a Statement of Student Status. Alternatively please send an email request to email@example.com with your name, student number, date of birth and the address you would like this delivered to.
- Please note that we will not be able to issue you with a 'Statement of Student Status' if you have a UCL debt on your record.
Page last modified on 16 sep 14 17:09