The Centre for Speech and Language Intervention Research (CSLIR) focuses research with people with speech and language needs, with an emphasis on the practical implementation of research.
Members come from the UK and abroad, work in universities, health services and schools.
Interests include both developmental and acquired communication needs.
The aims are to:
- Foster collaborative research in and beyond the field of speech and language pathology and therapy
- Disseminate current research information and encourage implementation in clinical practice
- Foster partnerships in order to build research capacity across contexts, including making bids for funding
- Involve users and other stakeholders in research development
- Be a resource for clinicians/practitioners providing access to web-based materials for use in assessment and therapy
Page last modified on 04 dec 14 15:56 by Francina J Clayton