The Centre for Speech and Language Intervention Research focuses on clinical and health service related research in speech and language disorders, with an emphasis on the practical implementation of research.
The contributors work at a variety of academic and clinical settings around the country, with many based at UCL.
The aims are to:
- Foster collaborative health service related research in the field of speech and language pathology and therapy
- Disseminate current CSLIR research information and encourage implementation into clinical practice
- Foster partnerships in order to build research capacity across speech and language therapy centres, including making bids for funding
- Involve NHS users in research development
- Be a resource for clinicians (primarily speech and language therapists) providing access to web-based test materials for use in assessment and therapy
Page last modified on 26 aug 11 15:45 by Caroline Newton