CPS News Publications
- Dr Lewis Dartnell Review Paper: Ionizing Radiation and Life
- My Tourist Guide to the Solar System by Dr Lewis Dartnell
- JGR paper for Dr Gerald Roberts: Possible evidence of palaeomarsquakes...
- Titan's Internal Structure - Dr Dominic Fortes
- Selection of JUICE mission to Jupiter and Ganymede by ESA
- 5yr UKSA Fellowship for Dr Pete Grindrod
- Mars rover: Nasa's Curiosity makes first test drive
- The search for life within our Solar System and beyond...
- The Sky at Night: Curiosity at Mars
- CPS Research Fellows give invited lectures at the University of St Andrews
- The latest science highlights from EPSC 2012, Madrid, 23-28 Sep
- "Dry" Gale Crater set for summer heat wave?
- Planet Earth Online features CPS astrobiology work in Iceland, led by Dr Claire Cousins
- Prof. Ian Crawford receives STFC award to identify source localities of lunar meteorites
- "Scientific Preparations for Lunar Exploration" - Special Issue of Planetary and Space Science
- ESA selects instruments to be flown on its icy moons mission
- Planetary Geology: An Introduction
- The Planets have arrived in London! EPSC 2013 at UCL, 8-13 September
- Congratulations to Dr Pete Grindrod and Dr Dominic Fortes on their recent Lectureship appointments
- EPSC2013 features on UCL web front page!
- Iron in the Earth’s core weakens before melting
- APEX meetings starting this week 17 Oct
- Insights from landslides on Mars
- Saturn moon Hyperion charging is a Cassini Top 10 discovery of 2014!
- Twinkle: A UK-led, fast-track space mission to study exoplanet atmospheres
- Venus is slowly losing its atmosphere
- Prof. Crawford Leverhulme award
- Pluto and Charon - A Planetary Waltz, in celebration of NASA's New Horizon Mission
- Prof. Andrew Coates: There is still lots more solar system exploration to do...
- Dr. Geraint Jones: Pluto’s moons in sharper focus
- ARIEL mission to reveal 'Brave New Worlds' among exoplanets
- Europlanet 2020 Research Infrastructure launches new era of planetary collaboration in Europe
- Professor Hilary Downes elected to the Presidency of the Mineralogical Society
- First detection of gases in super-Earth atmosphere
JGR paper for Dr Gerald Roberts: Possible evidence of palaeomarsquakes...
26 January 2012
Dr Gerald Roberts has a paper in press on the JGR Planets website.
Roberts, G. P., B. Matthews, C. Bristow, L. Guerrieri, and J. Vetterlein, Possible evidence of palaeomarsquakes from fallen boulder populations, Cerberus Fossae, Mars., J. Geophys. Res.,doi:10.1029/2011JE003816, in press. (accepted 14 December 2011)
Page last modified on 18 may 12 14:58 by Joanna N Fabbri