CPS News Publications
- Dr Lewis Dartnell Review Paper: Ionizing Radiation and Life
- My Tourist Guide to the Solar System by Dr Lewis Dartnell
- JGR paper for Dr Gerald Roberts: Possible evidence of palaeomarsquakes...
- Titan's Internal Structure - Dr Dominic Fortes
- Selection of JUICE mission to Jupiter and Ganymede by ESA
- 5yr UKSA Fellowship for Dr Pete Grindrod
- Mars rover: Nasa's Curiosity makes first test drive
- The search for life within our Solar System and beyond...
- The Sky at Night: Curiosity at Mars
- CPS Research Fellows give invited lectures at the University of St Andrews
- The latest science highlights from EPSC 2012, Madrid, 23-28 Sep
- "Dry" Gale Crater set for summer heat wave?
- Planet Earth Online features CPS astrobiology work in Iceland, led by Dr Claire Cousins
- Prof. Ian Crawford receives STFC award to identify source localities of lunar meteorites
- "Scientific Preparations for Lunar Exploration" - Special Issue of Planetary and Space Science
- ESA selects instruments to be flown on its icy moons mission
- Planetary Geology: An Introduction
- The Planets have arrived in London! EPSC 2013 at UCL, 8-13 September
- Congratulations to Dr Pete Grindrod and Dr Dominic Fortes on their recent Lectureship appointments
- EPSC2013 features on UCL web front page!
- Iron in the Earth’s core weakens before melting
- APEX meetings starting this week 17 Oct
- Insights from landslides on Mars
- Saturn moon Hyperion charging is a Cassini Top 10 discovery of 2014!
- Twinkle: A UK-led, fast-track space mission to study exoplanet atmospheres
- Venus is slowly losing its atmosphere
- Prof. Crawford Leverhulme award
5yr UKSA Fellowship for Dr Pete Grindrod
17 May 2012
Dr Pete Grindrod has recently been awarded a 5-year UK
Space Agency Aurora Fellowship, for work titled "Surface-atmosphere
exchange and the history of water on Mars".
Full UKSA press release
The award is one of 9 UK Space Agency funding awards, totalling £2M, and one of three fellowships, for science associated with Mars exploration. The scheme aims to enhance the UK’s science capabilities; to help understand the Martian environment and to search for traces of past and present life.
Page last modified on 17 may 12 12:52 by Joanna N Fabbri