CPS News Publications
- Dr Lewis Dartnell Review Paper: Ionizing Radiation and Life
- My Tourist Guide to the Solar System by Dr Lewis Dartnell
- JGR paper for Dr Gerald Roberts: Possible evidence of palaeomarsquakes...
- Titan's Internal Structure - Dr Dominic Fortes
- Selection of JUICE mission to Jupiter and Ganymede by ESA
- 5yr UKSA Fellowship for Dr Pete Grindrod
- Mars rover: Nasa's Curiosity makes first test drive
- The search for life within our Solar System and beyond...
- The Sky at Night: Curiosity at Mars
- CPS Research Fellows give invited lectures at the University of St Andrews
- The latest science highlights from EPSC 2012, Madrid, 23-28 Sep
- "Dry" Gale Crater set for summer heat wave?
- Planet Earth Online features CPS astrobiology work in Iceland, led by Dr Claire Cousins
- Prof. Ian Crawford receives STFC award to identify source localities of lunar meteorites
- "Scientific Preparations for Lunar Exploration" - Special Issue of Planetary and Space Science
- ESA selects instruments to be flown on its icy moons mission
- Planetary Geology: An Introduction
- The Planets have arrived in London! EPSC 2013 at UCL, 8-13 September
- Congratulations to Dr Pete Grindrod and Dr Dominic Fortes on their recent Lectureship appointments
- EPSC2013 features on UCL web front page!
- APEX meetings starting this week 17 Oct
- Iron in the Earth’s core weakens before melting
Planet Earth Online features CPS astrobiology work in Iceland, led by Dr Claire Cousins
8 March 2013
The Natural Environment Research Council have featured a news article on astrobiology work in Iceland carried out by CPS members on their 'Planet Earth Online' website. The article is based on a paper in press with the Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, led by Dr Claire Cousins, entitled "Glaciovolcanic hydrothermal environments in Iceland and implications for their detection on Mars".
Page last modified on 08 apr 13 12:29 by Joanna N Fabbri