CPS News Publications
- Dr Lewis Dartnell Review Paper: Ionizing Radiation and Life
- My Tourist Guide to the Solar System by Dr Lewis Dartnell
- JGR paper for Dr Gerald Roberts: Possible evidence of palaeomarsquakes...
- Titan's Internal Structure - Dr Dominic Fortes
- Selection of JUICE mission to Jupiter and Ganymede by ESA
- 5yr UKSA Fellowship for Dr Pete Grindrod
- Mars rover: Nasa's Curiosity makes first test drive
- The search for life within our Solar System and beyond...
- The Sky at Night: Curiosity at Mars
- CPS Research Fellows give invited lectures at the University of St Andrews
- The latest science highlights from EPSC 2012, Madrid, 23-28 Sep
- "Dry" Gale Crater set for summer heat wave?
- Planet Earth Online features CPS astrobiology work in Iceland, led by Dr Claire Cousins
- Prof. Ian Crawford receives STFC award to identify source localities of lunar meteorites
- "Scientific Preparations for Lunar Exploration" - Special Issue of Planetary and Space Science
- ESA selects instruments to be flown on its icy moons mission
- Planetary Geology: An Introduction
- The Planets have arrived in London! EPSC 2013 at UCL, 8-13 September
- Congratulations to Dr Pete Grindrod and Dr Dominic Fortes on their recent Lectureship appointments
- EPSC2013 features on UCL web front page!
- APEX meetings starting this week 17 Oct
- Iron in the Earth’s core weakens before melting
- Insights from landslides on Mars
EPSC2013 features on UCL web front page!
8 October 2013
Last month's European Planetary Science Congress 2013 hosted at UCL was a resounding success with 960 delegates from 39 countries, making it the largest stand-alone European planetary science conference ever!
Joining the start of a new academic year and a new provost, there is a new-look front page to the UCL website which features a report from EPSC 2013 on the future of European planetary science by UCL student Katrine Iversen and UCL graduate Cassy Fiford.
Page last modified on 08 oct 13 15:31 by Joanna Fabbri