CPS Events Publications
- Exoplanet Journal Club
- Starship Symposium London at RAS
- Bioalteration of basaltic glasses/The NASA OSIRIS-REx mission
- Mercury after three-and-a-half years of MESSENGER's orbital mission
- Ancient glaciers on Mars? / Titan's topography
- APEX: Astronomy from the Moon
- LIVE: Rosetta Comet Landing TODAY
- APEX today: Lunar landing sites and non-terrestrial artefacts in the Solar System
- APEX: ET construction with 3D printers
- Final APEX this term: Dr Sidiropoulos reports on data mining planetary science image archives
- APEX today: Evidence for the earliest life on Earth
- How common are alien civilisations in our Galaxy? Come and find out at APEX, back this Thursday!
- Twinkle Community Workshop
- APEX this Thursday: How hot is the Moon's surface?
- APEX double-bill this week: life on Titan and Apollo 17 site crater study
- APEX double-bill: Generating line lists for exoplanet atmosphere studies / Gas stations in space
- ASB6 at UCL in September - Final few weeks for registration and programme online
- APEX this Thursday: The impact of impacts
- APEX this week: Lunar resources
- Inaugural Professor Lecture: Giovanna Tinetti
- This week at APEX: Exoplanet Missions Plato2 and Twinkle
- APEX this week is a 'rock' special: Martian regolith and lunar breccias
- Spectroscopy of Exoplanets Conference, 24-26 July 2015
- An Evening with the Planets!
- CPS Summer Meeting 2015
- ASB6 - A Public Talk by Professor Lynn Rothschild: The Search for Life in the Universe
- APEX double-bill: Iron silicides in meteorites & the provenance of materials in the solar nebula
- APEX double-bill: Prebiotic chemistry in S-S precursors and Robotic traverses for a Lunar farside sample-return mission
- APEX - Dr Adrian Jones: Impact processing of planetary crusts
- APEX: Dr Ashley King (NHM) - Preparing for asteroid sample return
- APEX this week: Indhu Varatharajan on Young lunar basalts
- Looking for Life on Mars - Prof. Andrew Coates at UCL's Lunch Hour Lecture
- APEX: Maggie Lieu - Can humans really relocate to Mars?
- APEX double bill: Potential lunar south pole landing sites / Inverted valleys in Arabia Terra, Mars
- APEX: Tue 8 Dec 2015 - CANCELLED
- Brave New Worlds: Understanding the planets of other stars
- Cometary science after Rosetta
- RAS Specialist Discussion Meeting: Extraterrestrial resources in facilitating space science and exploration
- APEX resumes Tue 26 Jan with a double-bill on unusual clasts found in meteorites
- Astrophysics seminar: Caroline Terquem on the dynamics of extrasolar planets on inclined orbits
- Special seminar: Prof. Raymond Pierrehumbert on climate change and exoplanets
- APEX this week: Moon and Mars
- APEX this week: Apollo artefacts and the story they have to tell
- APEX this week: The likelihood of extraterrestrial intelligence in light of the hominin fossil record
- APEX on Tuesday: Measuring the size of Earth's early biosphere
- APEX double bill: The search for life on Mars and Resource mining & ownership in space
- APEX double bill: Life and salts on Mars
- Final APEX this term: Cosmic dust by Dr Wozniakiewicz (Kent/NHM)
Exoplanet Journal Club
Publication date: Apr 03, 2013 12:26 PM
Start: Apr 03, 2013 02:00 PM
Location: Room E7, Physics Building UCL
The Exoplanet journal club has been established by the Exoplanet and Exomol groups within the Department of Physics and Astronomy.
are run bi-weekly on Wednesdays from 2-3 pm in room E7, ground floor of
the Physics building.
If you are interested in joining this club, please contact Camilla Danielski.
Page last modified on 10 apr 13 12:24 by Joanna N Fabbri