CPS Events Publications
- Exoplanet Journal Club
- Starship Symposium London at RAS
- Bioalteration of basaltic glasses/The NASA OSIRIS-REx mission
- Mercury after three-and-a-half years of MESSENGER's orbital mission
- Ancient glaciers on Mars? / Titan's topography
- APEX: Astronomy from the Moon
- LIVE: Rosetta Comet Landing TODAY
- APEX today: Lunar landing sites and non-terrestrial artefacts in the Solar System
- APEX: ET construction with 3D printers
- Final APEX this term: Dr Sidiropoulos reports on data mining planetary science image archives
- APEX today: Evidence for the earliest life on Earth
- How common are alien civilisations in our Galaxy? Come and find out at APEX, back this Thursday!
- Twinkle Community Workshop
- APEX this Thursday: How hot is the Moon's surface?
- APEX double-bill this week: life on Titan and Apollo 17 site crater study
- APEX double-bill: Generating line lists for exoplanet atmosphere studies / Gas stations in space
- ASB6 at UCL in September - Save the date!
- APEX this Thursday: The impact of impacts
- APEX this week: Lunar resources
- Inaugural Professor Lecture: Giovanna Tinetti
- This week at APEX: Exoplanet Missions Plato2 and Twinkle
- APEX this week is a 'rock' special: Martian regolith and lunar breccias
- Spectroscopy of Exoplanets Conference, 24-26 July 2015
Starship Symposium London at RAS
Publication date: Oct 15, 2013 03:57 PM
Oct 21, 2013 10:00 AM
End: Oct 21, 2013 05:00 PM
Location: Royal Astronomical Society, Piccadilly, London
CPS members with an interest in the very long-term future of space exploration may be interested in the Starship Symposium London event being held at the Royal Astronomical Society on Monday 21 October.
The London event is headlined by the Astronomer Royal, Lord Martin Rees, as well as featuring talks and panels by James and Gregory Benford, Stephen Baxter and, CPS member, Ian Crawford of Birkbeck College.
Page last modified on 15 oct 13 15:45 by Joanna Fabbri