Becoming a UCL Consultant: information for UCL staff
Why undertake consultancy?
Consultancy activities are increasingly important to the academic community at UCL for a range of reasons:
- contributing to academic research;
- demonstrating impact for REF assessment;
- developing of external relationships and collaborations;
- increasing personal and UCL profiles and reputations externally;
- generating income for you and/or your department.
How we can help UCL staff
level of experience, and whatever your area of expertise, UCL
Consultants makes it easy for you to do business with external clients.
- help you find, engage, deliver and get paid for external consultancy work
- protect you from the associated risks through a robust contract and professional indemnity insurance.
UCL Consultants provide a range of resources in a password-protected area for UCL staff. Here you will find information on how to become a UCL consultant
If you have any questions about UCL Consultants, need help logging in to access the resources above, or if you like to know more about how we can help your project, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 020 7679 9796