Published: Jun 3, 2015 3:51:24 PM
Published: Apr 15, 2015 11:39:29 AM
Published: Feb 27, 2015 9:06:44 AM
Published: Jul 22, 2014 10:27:11 AM
Information for UCL staff on becoming a UCL consultant
This is a password-protected area for UCL staff. Information in this section will help you find out how to become a UCL consultant. You'll also find all the forms you need to get started.
This section contains the following information:
- What is consultancy? (UCL password required)
- How we help UCL staff (UCL password required)
- How to undertake consultancy for UCL (UCL password required)
- Consultancy ideas (UCL password required)
- Top tips for UCL consultants (UCL password required)
- Useful forms (UCL password required)
Note: if you are a UCL staff member and cannot log in to these pages, please contact Ingrid at UCL Consultants on email@example.com.
Why undertake consultancy?
Consultancy activities are increasingly important to the academic community at UCL for a range of reasons:
- they can contribute to academic research
- they have a beneficial impact on REF assessment
- they help develop external relationships and collaborations
- they increase personal and UCL profiles and reputations externally
- they bring income to you and/or your department.
How we can help UCL staff
Whatever your level of experience, and whatever your area of expertise, UCL Consultants makes it easy for you to do business with external clients. We can:
- help you find, engage, deliver and get paid for external consultancy work
- protect you from the associated risks through a robust contract and professional indemnity insurance.
If you have any questions about UCL Consultants, or if you would like to know more about how we can help your project, please contact Ingrid Khedun:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 020 7679 9796