In the first year, students complete an MRes. This is an essential part of the course and provides the core skills needed for interdisciplinary research. Providing the MRes is completed successfully, students choose a research area to complete their PhD in years 2-4.
- Course Information and Overview
- Dates and Deadlines
- Penalties and Late Submission of Work
- Course Guidelines and Support Documents
- Plagiarism and other forms of research misconduct
- Award criteria (Pass, Distinction, Merit)
Page last modified on 08 aug 13 00:30