- About Us
- Apply to CoMPLEX
- MRes/PhD Application Process
- MRes/PhD FAQs
- For Students
- Students & Alumni
<Graduate Open Day>
- CoMPLEX will be at the Graduate Open Day of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physical Sciences on 24 January 2014
A new publication by PhD student Nicolas Jaccard
MRes/PhD Application Process
Applications - September 2013 is now closed.
- Application for 2014 entry will reopen in Autumn 2013. Date to be confirmed.
- To apply you must complete the online UCL graduate application form. Please make sure you apply for the MRes ‘Modelling Biological Complexity’, you will automatically be considered for the PhD element of the course.
- Once you have submitted your form it is essential that you email us at email@example.com, stating your name, your UCL application number, the post you are applying for, and the date you submitted your application.
Fully funded studentships for Home/UK and a limited number of EU students are currently available, covering tuition fees and paying a tax-free stipend (the current 2012/13 rate is £17,090). The CoMPLEX programme is supported by UK Research Councils and charity funding.
Overseas applicants who are self-funding or in receipt of a scholarship are welcome to apply, but are requested to contact CoMPLEX prior to submitting their application.
Other sources of funding:
UCL offers a wide range of scholarship for Home and Overseas students. Information can be found at: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/scholarships/graduate
If you have any queries in preparing your application or with any stage of the application process, please read our FAQ Page, which hosts many frequently asked questions and queries. If this page does not address your query please do contact the Admissions Administrator.
You can also contact us in person at: CoMPLEX, Room E17, Physics Building, University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT United Kingdom
Page last modified on 29 jul 13 12:22