- About Us
- Apply to CoMPLEX
- MRes/PhD Application Process
- MRes/PhD FAQs
- For Students
- Students & Alumni
Nature Protocols paper by CoMPLEX students
- A new article on Nature Protocols features a collaboration by CoMPLEX PhD students Nargess Khalilgharibi and Tom Wyatt
A new publication by PhD student Tom Bartlett
MRes/PhD Application Process
Applications - September 2014 entry are now open
- Application for 2014 entry are now open. The deadline for applications is February 28th 2014. Applications for overseas applicants have now closed.
- To apply you must complete the online UCL graduate application form. Please make sure you apply for the MRes ‘Modelling Biological Complexity’, you will automatically be considered for the PhD element of the course.
- Once you have submitted your form it is essential that you email us at email@example.com, stating your name, your UCL application number, the post you are applying for, and the date you submitted your application.
Fully funded studentships for Home/UK and a limited number of EU students are currently available, covering tuition fees and paying a tax-free stipend (the current 2013/14 rate is £17,090). The CoMPLEX programme is supported by UK Research Councils and charity funding.
Overseas applicants who are self-funding or in receipt of a scholarship are welcome to apply, but are requested to contact CoMPLEX prior to submitting their application.
Other sources of funding:
UCL offers a wide range of scholarship for Home and Overseas students. Information can be found at: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/scholarships/graduate
If you have any queries in preparing your application or with any stage of the application process, please read our FAQ Page, which hosts many frequently asked questions and queries. If this page does not address your query please do contact the Admissions Administrator.
You can also contact us in person at: CoMPLEX, Room E17, Physics Building, University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT United Kingdom
Page last modified on 30 jan 14 13:25