- Consensus and controversy in goal setting - 28th April 2015 A few last places still available!
- 3rd Annnual Queen Square Upper Limb Neurorehabilitation course is on 2nd and 3rd July 2015 - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Thanks to Professor Nick Tyler for his stimualting talk on Habilitation: the art of
person-environment interactions, or rehabilitation
- Thanks to Professor Julie Berhardt for her fascinating talk on Optimising health environments: the science of enrichment and evidence based design. We will have the audio to accompany her slides available soon
- PLEASE NOTE: UCLP Clinical Networking Event ‘Sharing our Practice along the Pathway’ at Queen Square moved from 14th April to 19th May
- Read Robert McCrum on stroke recovery, brain plasticity and his recent rehabilitation experience at The National Hospital Queen Square in The Observer On Sunday!
- 2015 CNR Seminar series announced! Extra seminars announced
Listen to Robert McCrum discuss his neurorehabilitation at The National Hospital
A collaborative project between The Place, Rosetta Life and the Neurorehabilitation Unit at Queen Square
UCLPartners Centre for Neurorehabilitation
The Centre for Neurorehabilitation at UCLPartners was launched on 13th February 2013. It is a collaboration between the clinicians and researchers within UCLPartners.
Our aim at CNR@UCLP is to improve the lives of people with neurodisability by delivering solutions to major challenges in neurorehabilitation care, reasearchand education.
Use the links below to find out more information about our research, clinical services, lectures, seminars and symposia.
|CNR@UCLP Management and Strategy Group|
|Dr Nick Ward||
Dr Alex Leff
Dr Diane Playford
Dr Rachel Farrell
Dr Richard Sylvester
Dr Val Stevenson
Professor Alan Thompson
Dr Orlando Swayne
Dr Gita Ramdharry