- Next CNR seminar is Professor Nick Tyler on Habilitation: the art of
person-environment interactions, or rehabilitation before you need it - 5.15pm Thursday 9th April, Gilliat LT, Queen Square House. All welcome, no registration
- Following on from that we have Professor Julie Berhardt visiting from Melbourne to give a special lecture on Optimising health environments: the science of enrichment and evidence based design - 5.30pm Wednesday 14th April, Basement LT, 33 Queen Square - All welcome, no registration
- PLEASE NOTE: UCLP Clinical Networking Event ‘Sharing our Practice along the Pathway’ at Queen Square has moved from 14th April to 19th May
- Consensus and controversy in goal setting - 28th April 2015 Now Booking!
- Read Robert McCrum on stroke recovery, brain plasticity and his recent rehabilitation experience at The National Hospital Queen Square in The Observer On Sunday!
- 2015 CNR Seminar series announced! Extra seminars announced
Listen to Robert McCrum discuss his neurorehabilitation at The National Hospital
A collaborative project between The Place, Rosetta Life and the Neurorehabilitation Unit at Queen Square
UCLPartners Centre for Neurorehabilitation
The Centre for Neurorehabilitation at UCLPartners was launched on 13th February 2013. It is a collaboration between the clinicians and researchers within UCLPartners.
Our aim at CNR@UCLP is to improve the lives of people with neurodisability by delivering solutions to major challenges in neurorehabilitation care, reasearchand education.
Use the links below to find out more information about our research, clinical services, lectures, seminars and symposia.
|CNR@UCLP Management and Strategy Group|
|Dr Nick Ward||
Dr Alex Leff
Dr Diane Playford
Dr Rachel Farrell
Dr Richard Sylvester
Dr Val Stevenson
Professor Alan Thompson
Dr Orlando Swayne
Dr Gita Ramdharry