prof julian evans
- Room 134
- Christopher Ingold Building (Chemistry)
- 20 Gordon St
- WC1H 0AJ
- Professor of Chemistry
- Dept of Chemistry
- Faculty of Maths & Physical Sciences
Ordered layered nanocomposites with biomimetic structures using clay or graphene platelets.
Polymers and polymer-clay/graphene nanocomposites from biomass (no-new-carbon materials).
Foam structured materials particularly with ordered arrangements.
Millimetre wave metamaterials and other lattice structures prepared by solid freeforming.
Ink-jet printing of combinatorial libraries of ceramics.
Oceanic foams for climate restoration.
Powder processing using plastic forming methods.
- Ceramic and powder processing
- Combinatorial and high throughput methods for materials discovery
- Direct ceramic inkjet printing
- Extrusion freeforming
- Polymer-clay nanocomposites
- Solid freeforming and rapid prototyping
- Solid freeforming of 3D functional gradients
Morphologies developed by the drying of droplets containing dispersed and aggregated layered double hydroxide platelets
A combinatorial nanoprecursor route for direct solid state chemistry: Discovery and electronic properties of new iron-doped lanthanum nickelates up to La 4Ni 2FeO 10 - δ
Novel methods to fabricate macroporous 3D carbon scaffolds and ordered surface mesopores on carbon filaments
Invalid Data from feed!