prof julian evans
- Room 134
- Christopher Ingold Building (Chemistry)
- 20 Gordon St
- WC1H 0AJ
- Professor of Chemistry
- Dept of Chemistry
- Faculty of Maths & Physical Sciences
Ordered layered nanocomposites with biomimetic structures using clay or graphene platelets.
Polymers and polymer-clay/graphene nanocomposites from biomass (no-new-carbon materials).
Foam structured materials particularly with ordered arrangements.
Millimetre wave metamaterials and other lattice structures prepared by solid freeforming.
Ink-jet printing of combinatorial libraries of ceramics.
Oceanic foams for climate restoration.
Powder processing using plastic forming methods.
- Ceramic and powder processing
- Combinatorial and high throughput methods for materials discovery
- Direct ceramic inkjet printing
- Extrusion freeforming
- Polymer-clay nanocomposites
- Solid freeforming and rapid prototyping
- Solid freeforming of 3D functional gradients
Morphologies developed by the drying of droplets containing dispersed and aggregated layered double hydroxide platelets
Novel methods to fabricate macroporous 3D carbon scaffolds and ordered surface mesopores on carbon filaments
Invalid Data from feed!