dr anne young
- UCL Eastman Dental Institute
- 256 Grays Inn Road
- WC1X 8LD
- Reader in Biomaterials
- Biomaterials & Tissue Eng
- Eastman Dental Institute
Dr Young's research involves development of
1) Degradable and non - degradable, drug - releasing methacrylate, calcium phosphate and composite bone cements
2) Remineralising, antibacterial and adhesive dental restorative materials
- An ideal adhesive for bone repair : Injectable, rapidly crosslinkable, biodegradable poly(esters) containing reactive calcium phosphate fillers.
- Development of new injectable adhesive composites for bone repair
- Development of new injectable, PolyGeneCaP composites for gene therapy
- Re-mineralising, antibacterial composites and adhesives for more durable, conservative and pain less tooth restoration
Hydroxyapatite, fluor-hydroxyapatite and fluorapatite produced via the sol-gel method. Optimisation, characterisation and rheology
Healing of fibular osteotomy after treatment with a novel calcium phosphate -containing, fast photo-curing, degradable, polymeric bone adhesive
Reactive calcium-phosphate-containing poly(ester-co-ether) methacrylate bone adhesives: setting, degradation and drug release considerations.
Reactive calcium-phosphate-containing poly(ester-co-ether) methacrylate bone adhesives: Setting, degradation and drug release considerations
Cell attachment and response to photocured, degradable bone adhesives containing tricalcium phosphate and purmorphamine.
A novel calcium phosphate-containing, fast photo-curing, degradable, polymeric bone adhesive promotes osteotomy healing
Chemical, modulus and cell attachment studies of reactive calcium phosphate filler-containing fast photo-curing, surface-degrading, polymeric bone adhesives.
Flexural strength, fatigue life and stress-induced phase transformation study of Y-TZP dental ceramic
Invalid Data from feed!
- Occupational Health
- Oral health
- Oral microbiology
- Periodontal diseases
- Release of antibacterial agents, DNA and other drugs from tooth and bone adhesives
- Travel Medicine
- prof jonathan knowles
- dr dave spratt
- dr paul ashley
- dr laurent bozec
- prof irwin olsen
- Juha-Pekka Nuutinen