UCL Centre for Materials Research
The Centre for Materials Research at UCL provides a focal point for interdisciplinary activities related to materials science and technology innovation spread over investigators from several Faculties.
- Paul F. McMillan (Chemistry, CMR Coordinator);
- Robert Brown (Institute of Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal Science);
- Jawwad Darr (Chemistry);
- David Dobson (Earth Sciences);
- Nora De Leeuw (Chemistry);
- Mohan Edirisinghe (Mechanical Engineering);
- Julian Evans (Chemistry);
- Asterios Gavriilidis (Chemical Engineering);
- Mike Gillan (Physics and Astronomy/London Centre for Nanotechnology);
- Anthony Harker (Physics and Astronomy);
- Richard Jackman (Electronic and Electrical Engineering);
- Jonathan Knowles (Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering);
- Des McMorrow (Physics and Astronomy/London Centre for Nanotechnology);
- Quentin Pankhurst (Davy-Faraday Lab, Royal Institution).