- Spring/Summer English Courses for International University Students
- Language and Teaching Skills Development
Sorry, this Silva Document is not viewable.
Course Fees and Funding
Course fees are £1,200. The fees includes all tuition as well as activities which are part of the course.
Students on the course may be eligible for Comenius funding. You are advised to contact the national agency in your country to explore your eligibility.
Additional personal costs will vary from student to student. The following are average estimates:
- Meals: average food spend per day: £15 - £25, this is based on an average student canteen restaurant meal / lunch of sandwich, soup or salad: £6. An average local economy restaurant bill: £10 -15 per person
- Local travel in London approximately £20 per week (short central London bus and tube journeys using an Oyster card). Buy your Oyster card before you arrive: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14481.aspx
- International travel
- Other personal expenditure (clothes, weekend social events etc.)
See UCL's guide to Student Living Expenses for further information.
Page last modified on 17 dec 12 14:21 by Martin L White