- Spring/Summer English Courses for International University Students
- Language and Teaching Skills Development
All English Courses have been accredited and are regularly inspected by the British Council
Free English Classes
Do you need help with:
English speaking, listening, reading or writing?
English grammar, vocabulary or pronunciation?
Understanding and communication?
… Join in for FREE!
- ANYBODY whose first language is not English is invited to join special teaching practice lessons in English from Tuesday 1 July 2014 – 25 July 2014. These classes are open to all non-native speakers of English living in London who are over the age of 18.
- YOUR TEACHERS: the lessons will be taught by students learning to teach English as a Foreign Language under the guidance of their tutors from the UCL Centre for Languages & International Education.
- CLASS LEVELS: there will be classes at 3 LEVELS, Pre-Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate and Low Advanced.
- CLASS SIZE: classes will be small - between 10 and 20.
- PROGRAMME: students joining the classes will be given a good variety of practice, particularly in listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- TIMES: classes will take place on MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS from 13:30 to 15:30, starting on Tuesday 1 July 2014.
- PLACE: the classes will take place near the Centre for Languages & International Education. You will be told your room when you enrol for the classes.
- FEES: the classes are FREE, but there will be a deposit of £20 at the start to cover the costs of materials. This will be REFUNDED to all students who attend for 80% of the classes over the four weeks.
Enrolment will take place at the UCL Centre for Languages & International Education reception, 26 Bedford Way, London, WC1E 6BT.
|Enrolment dates and times|
|Thursday 19th June||13.30 – 14.30|
Friday 20th June
||13.30 – 14.30|
|Wednesday 25th June||
13.30 – 14.30
Thursday 26th June
||13.30 – 14.30|
If you are interested in attending these classes but cannot come to the Language center then please e-mail Cathy Morand firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable enrolment time.
Page last modified on 29 may 14 16:48 by Martin L White