Undergraduate Preparatory Certificates
- Undergraduate Preparatory Certificates
- Course information
- How to apply
- Undergraduate progression
- Contact us
- UCL Undergraduate Preparatory Certificates Open Afternoon 2015
The UPCH programme was one of the most challenging but exciting nine months in my life.
Published: Jan 13, 2015 2:58:06 PM
UCL Undergraduate Preparatory Certificates
UCL Undergraduate Preparatory Certificates (UPC) are for international students of high academic potential who are aiming to gain access to undergraduate degree programmes at UCL (University College London) or other top UK universities, but whose education systems in their own countries do not offer qualifications suitable for direct admission.
There are two undergraduate foundation courses at UCL:
- UCL Undergraduate Preparatory Certificate for the Humanities (UPCH): The course helps students gain entry to the best undergraduate degree courses in the Arts (including Architecture), the Humanities, Social Sciences (including Economics and Law), Business and Mathematics-related programmes.
- UCL Undergraduate Preparatory Certificate for Science and Engineering (UPCSE): The course helps students gain entry to the best undergraduate degree courses in Engineering, Life Sciences, Mathematical and Physical Sciences and Medicine.
Over one academic year, the courses provide an intensive preparation for the academic and linguistic challenges of a top UK degree programme.
All UPC lectures, seminars, tutorials and practical laboratory sessions are delivered within UCL. UPC students are UCL students and have access to all UCL and University of London academic, welfare, social and cultural resources.
Page last modified on 15 sep 14 15:11