- The Evening Courses Office is closed from Monday 22nd December until 2nd January 2015 and will re-open on Monday 5th January 2015.
- Winter Term 2014 - Monday 19th January - Friday 27th March 2015(10 weeks). Check the vacancy list for places still available.
- Taster classes on Wednesday 8th January 2015 for Italian, Dutch, Icelandic, Welsh & Portuguese. The class will involve teaching a beginner class for 40 minutes involving clients in activities/conversation. Please email us at email@example.com to book your place. It is FOC.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are required in advanced - please note that a place on the course will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old to enrol with us. Applicants under the age of 18 will have their registration declined. Providing false information regarding age will result with immediate expulsion from the course with no refund made available.
- Participants who wish to retract their registration and receive a full refund must contact us within 7 working days from purchase if the purchase is made more than two weeks prior the beginning of the term-start date*.
- Participants who retract their registration within the two weeks prior the beginning of the term-start date* will be eligible for a refund with a 20% admin charge.
- Participants who pay for a course within 7 days or less prior the term-start date* are not eligible for a refund.
- The UCL CLIE has a policy of no-deferral.
- Beyond this time limit no refunds nor deferrals will be granted.
- If the original payment was made by card, we will need the card details in order to process the refund. We can only refund the person who paid originally.
- If the original payment was made by cash, the refund must be in the
form of a cheque. Please note that this can take up to six weeks to
N.B. Once a term has started we will not issue any refunds or offer any deferrals of fees to future terms.
- The UCL CLIE cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant's circumstances that may prevent attendance.
- The UCL CLIE reserves the right to cancel a course, or replace a tutor if unavoidable.
Full details of our refund/cancellation policy can be found on our fees page
* Two full weeks before the advertised term start-date. As the start date will always be a Monday, the last day for refunds (minus a 20% admin charge) will always fall on a Friday, regardless of the timetable you are withdrawing from.
Page last modified on 15 oct 14 11:33 by Robert G Lawson