The Evening Courses Office will be closed on Tuesday 3rd December and Wednesday 4th December 2013 due to a flooding. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Enrolment for the Winter Term is now open.
- Check the pre-set class list on our web page
- After that please complete the online registration
- Please note that we will be working on a first-come first-served basis.
- By submitting an application form you have not yet committed to a course.
- Your application will notify us of your interest but will not automatically secure you a place.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are required in advanced - please note that a place on the course will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old to enrol with us. Applicants under the age of 18 will have their registration declined. Providing false information regarding age will result with immediate expulsion from the course with no refund made available.
- We regret that once a term has commenced (regardless of individual timetables) fees are not refundable and no partial refund can be given for any classes not attended.
- Participants are entitled to cancel their enrolment within 7 working days.
- Refunds and deferrals are only granted up to 14 days prior to the start of term (regardless of individual timetable) with a 20% admin charge. Beyond this time limit no refunds nor deferrals will be granted.
- The UCL Language Centre cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant's circumstances that may prevent attendance.
- The UCL Language Centre reserves the right to cancel a course, or replace a tutor if unavoidable.
Full details of our refund/cancellation policy can be found on our fees page.
Page last modified on 12 nov 13 18:31 by Laura Mezzomo