- Enrolment for the Summer Term 2013 (Monday 29th April - Friday 5th July 2013 - 10 weeks) is now closed.
- Should you still wish to enrol, please complete the online registration, check the vacancy list on our web page and contact us to submit your payment.
- Summer Term 2013 - Monday 29th April - Friday 5th July 2013 (10 weeks)*
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are required in advanced - please note that a place on the course will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old to enrol with us. Applicants under the age of 18 will have their registration declined. Providing false information regarding age will result with immediate expulsion from the course with no refund made available.
- We regret that once a term has commenced (regardless of individual timetables) fees are not refundable and no partial refund can be given for any classes not attended.
- Withdrawal from any course resulting in refund or deferral made with less than two weeks' notice before the start of the term will be subject to a 25% admin charge (in the case of a withdrawal it will be deducted from the refund, in the case of an approved deferral this will be added to the course fees upon re-enrolment).
- Deferrals are subject to approval and it is not possible to defer from one academic year to another (i.e. courses cannot be deferred beyond a summer term).
- We regret that once term has begun (regardless of individual timetables) it is not possible to defer the course to another term.
- The UCL Language Centre cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant's circumstances that may prevent attendance.
- The UCL Language Centre reserves the right to cancel a course, or replace a tutor if unavoidable.
Full details of our refund/cancellation policy can be found on our fees page.
Page last modified on 14 jan 13 17:25 by Laura Mezzomo