- Winter Term 2015 - Classes will commence on Monday 19th January 2015.
- Confirmation of classes will be emailed to all clients on Friday 16th January 2015.
- The Evening Courses Office will be closed to the public on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th January 2015.
- Our vacancy list will be updated on Monday 19th January for places still available.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are required in advanced - please note that a place on the course will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old to enrol with us. Applicants under the age of 18 will have their registration declined. Providing false information regarding age will result with immediate expulsion from the course with no refund made available.
- Participants who wish to retract their registration and receive a full refund must contact us within 7 working days from purchase if the purchase is made more than two weeks prior the beginning of the term-start date*.
- Participants who retract their registration within the two weeks prior the beginning of the term-start date* will be eligible for a refund with a 20% admin charge.
- Participants who pay for a course within 7 days or less prior the term-start date* are not eligible for a refund.
- The UCL CLIE has a policy of no-deferral.
- Beyond this time limit no refunds nor deferrals will be granted.
- If the original payment was made by card, we will need the card details in order to process the refund. We can only refund the person who paid originally.
- If the original payment was made by cash, the refund must be in the
form of a cheque. Please note that this can take up to six weeks to
N.B. Once a term has started we will not issue any refunds or offer any deferrals of fees to future terms.
- The UCL CLIE cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant's circumstances that may prevent attendance.
- The UCL CLIE reserves the right to cancel a course, or replace a tutor if unavoidable.
Full details of our refund/cancellation policy can be found on our fees page
* Two full weeks before the advertised term start-date. As the start date will always be a Monday, the last day for refunds (minus a 20% admin charge) will always fall on a Friday, regardless of the timetable you are withdrawing from.
Page last modified on 15 oct 14 11:33 by Robert G Lawson