- The Evening Courses Office is closed from Monday 22nd December until 2nd January 2015 and will re-open on Monday 5th January 2015.
- Winter Term 2014 - Monday 19th January - Friday 27th March 2015(10 weeks). Check the vacancy list for places still available.
- Taster classes on Wednesday 8th January 2015 for Italian, Dutch, Icelandic, Welsh & Portuguese. The class will involve teaching a beginner class for 40 minutes involving clients in activities/conversation. Please email us at email@example.com to book your place. It is FOC.
Register & Pay Online
Autumn Term 2014 - Monday 6th October - Friday 12th December 2014 (10 weeks)
Winter Term 2015 - Monday 19th January - Friday 27th March 2015 (10 weeks)
Summer Term 2015 - Monday 27th April - Friday 3rd July 2015* (10 weeks)
Evening Classes are held once a week for two hours from either 17:00-19:00 or 19:00-21:00.
*Classes falling on Bank Holiday 4th May 2015 will be rescheduled to Monday 6th July 2015.
*Classes falling on Bank Holiday 25th May 2014 - TBC.
Please check the list of courses still available. Enrolment for the Autumn Term is open until 25th September 2014.
This list is updated only once a day and we operate on a first-come first-served basis.
- Taster classes on Wednesday 10th December 2014. The class will involve teaching a beginner class for 40 minutes involving clients in activities/conversation. Please phone on 020 7679 5454 to book your place. It is FOC.
- 13:00 to 13:40 for Italian (Malet Street room 352) and Welsh (Malet Street room 353)
- 14:00 to 14:40 for Icelandic, Dutch, Portuguese & Latin (rooms to be confirmed).
Page last modified on 09 dec 14 14:56 by Laura Mezzomo