The Evening Courses Office will be closed on Tuesday 3rd December and Wednesday 4th December 2013 due to a flooding. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Enrolment for the Winter Term is now open.
- Check the pre-set class list on our web page
- After that please complete the online registration
- Please note that we will be working on a first-come first-served basis.
- By submitting an application form you have not yet committed to a course.
- Your application will notify us of your interest but will not automatically secure you a place.
Refund Policy and Process
Participants who wish to retract their registration with us must contact us at least two weeks* before the start of term in order to be eligible for a full refund.
* Two full weeks before the advertised term start-date. As the start date will always be a Monday, the last day for full refunds will always fall on a Friday, regardless of the timetable you are withdrawing from.
During the last two weeks before the start of term, applicants requesting a refund will be charged a 25% administration fee (and so will be eligible for a refund of 75% of the original fee for the term/s from which they are withdrawing).
- If the original payment was made by card, we will need the card details in order to process the refund. We can only refund the person who paid originally.
- If the original payment was made by cash, the refund must be in the form of a cheque. Please note that this can take up to six weeks to issue.
Once a term has started we will not issue any refunds or offer any deferrals of fees to future terms.
Page last modified on 23 jul 13 15:29 by Laura Mezzomo