The Evening Courses Office will be closed on Tuesday 3rd December and Wednesday 4th December 2013 due to a flooding. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Enrolment for the Winter Term is now open.
- Check the pre-set class list on our web page
- After that please complete the online registration
- Please note that we will be working on a first-come first-served basis.
- By submitting an application form you have not yet committed to a course.
- Your application will notify us of your interest but will not automatically secure you a place.
Graduate School Funding
Graduate students who wish to apply for funding from the Graduate School, must first submit a funding application form to the Graduate School. If this is approved it will be forward directly to us and we will consider you to be fully enrolled. If we have not received your signed form you may be asked to pay for your course initially and be reimbursed when/if funding is confirmed.
Please note that the Graduate
School will only consider funding for those students who find acquiring
an additional foreign language ESSENTIAL for their research. Please
check with the Graduate School eligibility for funding.
Once a term has started we will not issue any refunds or offer any deferrals of fees to future terms.
Page last modified on 11 sep 12 17:05 by Laura Mezzomo